- Facilitate tools of conceptual and practical nature to enable the construction of peace in different social contexts.
- Evaluate the importance of mediation and conciliation in social and environmental conflicts.
- Socialize new strategies for dialogue in order to significantly improve the inter and intra personal relationships as well as those of social interaction.
- Value the importance of mediation and conciliation under the framing of the transformative and associative models of conflict management towards the
application of armed movements.
- Identify how mediation and conciliation can be used to generate dynamics of reconciliation after the peace agreement.
- Provide tools for the operators of mediation and conciliation towards the intervention of conflict in different scenarios.
- Establish the importance of mediation and conciliation at a preventive stage in the preservation of the family institute.
- Ponder on the relevance of mediation and conciliation for domestic violence conflicts.
- Establish the advantages in the associative dialogue programs for mining projects as well as energy related projects in vulnerable areas.
- Analyze mediation and conciliation between peers in schools as a program to encourage the construction of a peace culture.
- Contribute knowledge on the relevance of mediation and conciliation for the internal use of public, social and private organizations.